Satisfaction Guaranteed 30 Day Return, Refund, and Cancellation Policy
At Boundery, our Customer Experience is very important to us, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! As such, we offer a Satisfaction Guaranteed 30 Day Return Policy, allowing you ample time to receive, inspect, and utilize your product purchases. The items returned must not have been worn, altered, washed, or damaged, and must include all original packaging and tags.
Purchasers retain sole responsibility for purchasing decisions and behavior, therefore, all purchases are considered final unless:
1. The product arrives damaged or defective in some way. If this is the case, the product must be returned for evaluation. If upon evaluation we determine the product did indeed arrive damaged or defective, a replacement will be provided.
2. You are not satisfied with the performance of your undamaged and fully functional product. If this is the case, your order must be returned within 30 Days of the purchase date in order to qualify for a refund. Contact Customer Service to discuss your options, and/or to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization. See the Terms below for additional information regarding Returns.
Cancellations / Order Edits
- Orders are generally not eligible for cancellation or edits, as our system validates orders to the dispatch phase immediately after the transaction is successfully processed.
- Once an order has entered the dispatch phase, the order can not be cancelled or edited. If you still wish to "cancel" or "edit" an order after it has shipped, the order becomes a "return" from that point forward. A new order must be initiated to correct any error(s) made during the first order (see Returns and Terms below for more information).
If you are not satisfied with the performance of your product, or if your product arrives damaged or defective in some way, you may return it within 30 Days from the date of purchase (i.e., the date you ordered your product) for a refund, according to the Terms listed below.
- All returns must be approved by a Customer Service Agent via email via the issuance of an RMA (a.k.a., Return Merchandise Authorization).
- Boundery will not accept any returns without an RMA.
- The RMA must be included with the returned product.
- RMAs are valid for 15 days from date of issue. All returns must be postmarked and in the hands of the shipping carrier within this time frame.
- RMA Numbers must be clearly written on the outside of the return package (our shipping department is not able to accept any packages without an RMA Number clearly written on the outside of the package).
- All returns must be sent to the address provided to you with the issued RMA Number.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must include the original product packaging.
- Refunds may only be issued to the same credit card or method of payment that was used during the original purchase.
- Refunds are processed within 5 business days of receipt of the returned package, but may take up to 10 days to appear on your statement, as your bank or credit card issuer may take longer to complete this transaction. Please contact your financial institution for assistance if you do not see your refund within 10 days after receiving confirmation from our Customer Service Team that your refund was processed on our end.
- Shipping costs, restocking fees, discounts, or coupons will not be refunded.
- In lieu of actually returning the product, customers may be offered the opportunity to keep the product AND receive a partial refund or store credit.
- Unless explicitly stated by Boundery, any coupon or discount codes provided are for use toward product purchases, not shipping.
- We cannot process or refund packages marked as Return to Sender.
- Rejecting receipt of a package (a.k.a., "Return to Sender", or "RTS") is considered returning the package without an RMA Number and may be charged up to 50% of the retail value as a restocking fee. Any fees or shipping charges incurred by the unauthorized return of the package will be re-billed to the customer in the form of a deduction from any applicable refund amount. In cases where the rejected package costs more than the order itself, a refund is not possible.
- Original and return shipping charges for any non-defective returns are the sole responsibility of the customer. If the product is defective, Boundery will provide a return shipping label, and/or Boundery prior consent to reimburse shipping charges (only applies to non-expedited, trackable shipping methods).
- Any shipping and/or customs charges billed to a Boundery shipping account and not explicitly authorized by Boundery will be billed to the customer.
- If a defective part was reported and a return shipping label was provided for you, but the part comes back to us fully functional or obviously damaged (other than manufacturing defects), then the charge for the return shipping label will be deducted from any refund due.
- If a returned product does not come back in the condition it was sent out in (i.e., any damage not reported to the Customer Support Agent during the RMA issuing process), a refund may be denied (or additional charges may apply), and the item may be sent back to you at your expense.
- If your product or part does not qualify for a refund, we will attempt to contact you; if there is no response from you within 7 days, the product or part will be returned to stock or recycled as appropriate.
- Boundery is not responsible for invalid shipping addresses; we will ship to the address you provide on your order. Boundery is also not responsible for a customers’ failure to respond to a carriers’ pickup instructions. Orders that need to be re-routed due to user error will incur a fee of $9.99 US; completely undeliverable orders will also be charged a restocking fee of $7.50 US.
- Orders with obviously undeliverable addresses prior to shipment will be flagged in our system, and we will attempt to contact you to correct the error. If we do not hear from you within 7 days, we will have no other choice than to cancel your order from shipment. You will receive a full refund, minus a restocking fee of $7.50 US.
- Boundery is not responsible for purchasing decisions or behavior, and is therefore not obligated to refund or cancel an order due to a change of heart.
- Purchasers retain sole responsibility for orders placed, with the exception of clear cases of fraud.
- If you made a quantity error in your order, we will be happy to work with you to correct the quantity of items ordered, or to remove bonus offers that were mistakenly added after the initial purchase.
- Boundery does not offer exchanges. If you mistakenly ordered the wrong product or part (for example, you ordered a battery for an iPhone 6 but you actually have an iPhone 6s), we cannot exchange it for you. You may request to return the incorrect product or part back to us within 30 Days of your order date, and may place a new order for the correct product or part whenever you like.
- All purchases are subject to sales tax, per local laws.
- Boundery is not responsible for the rate of sales tax applied by the governing authorities.
- Disagreement with the rate of tax applied to your purchase, when accurate according to law, is not an eligible reason for refund.
To Return a purchase, contact our Customer Service Team within 30 Days after receiving your order at email@example.com to discuss your options and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization. Please include the following information in your email:
- SUBJECT LINE: "Return Request: [Your Order Number]"
- BODY OF THE EMAIL:
- Your order number
- The reason you are requesting a return.
- List of units from your order that you wish to return.
- The first and last name used to place the order.
- The email address used to place the order.
- The phone number used to place the order.
Once your email has been received, the support agent will provide additional instructions for processing Return.
For assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Customer Service Team will take great care of you.