Satisfaction Guaranteed 30 Day Return, Refund, and Cancellation Policy
At Boundery, our Customer Experience is very important to us, and we want you to be happy with your purchase! As such, we offer a Satisfaction Guaranteed 30 Day Return Policy, allowing you ample time to receive, inspect, and utilize your product purchases. The items returned must not have been worn, altered, washed, or damaged, and must include all original packaging and tags.
While most items are eligible for return, some items are Final Sale and are clearly marked as such. Final Sale items are never eligible for return or exchanges.
Cancellations / Order Edits
- Orders eligible for cancellation or edits must be cancelled / edited prior to the order being shipped. Eligible cancellation / edit reasons include, but may not be limited to: Unauthorized Purchase, Accidental Purchase, Technical Error or Technical Difficulty.
- Cancellations and order edits can only be processed BEFORE the order has shipped.
- Once an order has shipped, the order can no longer be cancelled or edited; if you still wish to "cancel" or "edit" an order after it has shipped, the order becomes a "return" from that point forward, and a new order must be initiated to correct the error(s) made during the first order (see Returns and Terms below for more information).
To Cancel or Edit an order, contact our Customer Success Team as soon as possible after placing your order at email@example.com. YOU MUST include the following information in your email:
- SUBJECT LINE: "Cancellation Request: [Your Order Number]" OR "Order Edit Request: [Your Order Number]"
- BODY OF THE EMAIL:
- Your order number
- List of units that you want to remove from your order.
- The first and last name used to place the order.
- The email address used to place the order.
- The phone number used to place the order.
- The reason you are requesting a cancellation or order edit.
Once your email has been received, the support agent will advise if your order is eligible for cancellation or editing, or if it has already been shipped and will be treated as a Return.
If your product arrives damaged or defective, you may return it within 30 Days from the date of purchase (i.e., the date you ordered your product) for a refund, according to the Terms listed below.
Eligible Return reasons may include, but may not be limited to: Damaged, Missing Product or Part, Incorrect Product Shipped, Duplicate Order, or Incorrect / Insufficient Address.
See the Terms below for additional information regarding Returns.
- Boundery will not accept any returns without an RMA Number.
- RMA Numbers must be included with the returned product.
- RMA Numbers are valid for 15 days from date of issue - the return package must be in the hands of the shipping carrier and postmarked within this time frame.
- RMA Numbers must be clearly written on the outside of the return package (our shipping department is not able to accept any packages without an RMA Number clearly written on the outside of the package).
- All returns must be approved by a Customer Support Agent via email or verbal approval by phone.
- All returns must be postmarked with 30 Days from the date of purchase.
- All returns must be sent to the address provided to you with the issued RMA Number.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must include the original product packaging.
- Refunds may only be issued to the same credit card or method of payment that was used during the original purchase.
- Refunds are processed within 4 business days of receipt of the returned package, but may take up to 10 days to appear on your statement, as your bank or credit card issuer may take longer to complete this transaction. Please contact your financial institution for assistance if you do not see your refund within 10 days after receiving confirmation from our Customer Support Team that your refund was processed on our end.
- Shipping costs, restocking fees, discounts, or coupons will not be refunded.
- In lieu of actually returning the product, customers may be offered a store credit.
- Unless explicitly stated by Boundery, any coupon or discount codes provided are for use toward product purchases, not shipping.
- We cannot process or refund packages marked as Return to Sender.
- Rejecting receipt of a package (a.k.a., "Return to Sender", or "RTS") is considered returning the package without an RMA Number and may be charged up to 50% of the retail value as a restocking fee. Any fees or shipping charges incurred by the unauthorized return of the package will be re-billed to the customer in the form of a deduction from any applicable refund amount. In cases where the rejected package costs more than the order itself, a refund is not possible.
- Original and return shipping charges for any non-defective returns are the sole responsibility of the customer. If the product is defective, Boundery will provide a return shipping label, and/or Boundery prior consent to reimburse shipping charges (only applies to non-expedited, trackable shipping methods).
- Any shipping and/or customs charges billed to a Boundery shipping account and not explicitly authorized by Boundery will be billed to the customer.
- If a defective part was reported and a return shipping label was provided for you, but the part comes back to us fully functional or obviously damaged (other than manufacturing defects), then the charge for the return shipping label will be deducted from any refund due.
- If a returned product does not come back in the condition it was sent out in (i.e., any damage not reported to the Customer Support Agent during the RMA issuing process), a refund may be denied (or additional charges may apply), and the item may be sent back to you at your expense.
- If your product or part does not qualify for a refund, we will attempt to contact you; if there is no response from you within 7 days, the product or part will be returned to stock or recycled as appropriate.
- Boundery is not responsible for invalid shipping addresses; we will ship to the address you provide on your order. Any fees incurred to re-route a shipment due to user error will be billed to the customer. Orders with obviously undeliverable addresses prior to shipment will be flagged in our system, and we will attempt to contact you to correct the error. If we don't hear back from you within 7 business days, your order will be cancelled from shipment, and the amount of your purchase price will be held for application toward a future purchase.
- Boundery does not offer exchanges. If you mistakenly ordered the wrong product or part (for example, you ordered a battery for an iPhone 6 but you actually have an iPhone 6s), we cannot exchange it for you. You may request to return the incorrect product or part back to us within 30 Days of your order date, and may place a new order for the correct product or part whenever you like.
Returned products must be sent to the following address:
Boundery Returns Department
880 Wigwam Parkway, Suite 120
Henderson, NV 89014
Please contact our Customer Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-264-4787 for assistance and our Customer Success Team will take great care of you.